These terms and conditions relate to the self-pay (client funded) fees charged for professional cosmetic aesthetic services provided by Irina Evans for consultations and treatment.
Please DO NOT BOOK a treatment without having first having seen a practitioner for the initial consultation as the treatment cannot go ahead without first being assessed face to face with treatment to be confirmed once assessed. For further information contact by email or call/message on 07867675520.
Aesthetic Terms and Conditions
- A no obligation deposit fee of £50 will be taken by card payment on booking your consultation to secure the appointment. This is to be arranged at least 48 hours beforehand. Bank transfers and cash are accepted.
- The £50 deposit taken is deductible from subsequent treatment fees OR fully refundable if a client decides not to go ahead with any treatment OR if the following face to face consultation it is advised that the treatment sought is not clinically indicated and /or advisable.
- The deposit is non- refundable for missed appointments or cancellations with less than 24-hour notice given.
- All clients are required to read and sign consent forms detailing the risks and benefits relating to any/all aesthetic treatments provided prior to the treatment being administered.
- All clients must undergo an initial consultation wherein the practitioner and the prescriber ( a doctor or a nurse prescriber) will gather the history and assess whether the treatment sought is suitable, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out.
- All treatments provided are chargeable and refunds will NOT be made following treatment taken.
- Where treatment is administered during the same appointment as the initial consultation, the fee for that treatment will be automatically deducted from the card details given at the time of booking the consultation.
- Formal receipts can be provided on request.
- It is a client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide HEBE Aesthetics with a full medical history prior to consultation and to advise prescriber as to whether any /all changes at each consultation/treatment session.
- HEBE Aesthetics will not be liable for any resulting impact that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose any such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and recommendations given to them by HEBE Aesthetics practitioner regarding the care of the treated area.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit HEBE Aesthetic’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from negligence by HEBE Aesthetics
Contraindications for derma fillers
- Pregnant /breastfeeding
- The client recently had treatment elsewhere and has other products injected or has permanent fillers -subject to consultation.
- The client is on anticoagulant medication – blood thinning medication
- Clients who have been using Roaccutane (medication for acne) advisable to wait 6 months before having derma fillers.
- Following laser treatments or chemical peels, clients are advised to wait 6 weeks post-treatment to have injections with derma filler
- Clients who are perceived to have unrealistic expectations advice and limitations will be discussed prior treatment and documented clearly if the client agrees and decides to carry on with the treatment. HEBE believes in informed decision making.
- If the client has a history of sensitivity to Hyaluronic acid treatment will be not be administered.
- If the client has a history of Anaphylactic reaction to derma fillers
- Clients with hypertrophic or keloid scars. A hypertrophic scar is a thickened, wide, often raised scar that develops where the skin is injured. Like keloid scars, hypertrophic scars are the result of excess collagen being produced at the site of a wound. Keloid scars are raised above the skin and are red or purple, gradually become paler. Subject to consultation.
- At HEBE we only allow clients over 21 years old for derma fillers.
Contraindications and warnings for Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Will not be used in clients who are known to have hypersensitivity to Botulinum Toxin Type A or any of the excipients of the formulation
- Will not be used if there is an infection at the proposed injection sites.
- Clients who are pregnant/breastfeeding.
- Aesthetic treatments contraindicated for under 18 years old, HEBE will only treat over 18 years old.
- Will not be used in the presence of neuromuscular disorders or defects e.g. myasthenia graves ( is an autoimmune condition that causes muscle weakness and muscle fatigue), Lambert-Eaton Syndrome (a very rare condition that affects the signals sent from the nerves to the muscles), Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (also known as motor neurone disease (MND)).
- Not recommended for those with prolonged bleeding time and those with a history of dysphagia ( difficulty swallowing) and aspiration (the medical term for inhaling small particles of food or drops of liquid into the lungs).